Commercial insurance can be a either a single policy or a package policy—also can be called a Business Owners Policy. Every package policy must contain two parts: property and liability. This standard insurance format offers the broadest availability of coverage options. Business clients may purchase any of the following commercial coverage’s as a mono-line (stand alone) policy or as part of a commercial package policy:

  • Hired and Non owned auto
  • Commercial Inland Marine (mobile equipment and tools)
  • Commercial Crime
  • Farm Coverage
  • Boiler and Machinery Insurance
  • Commercial Property Insurance
  • Commercial General Liability Insurance
  • Flood Insurance-----This is a stand alone policy
  • Errors and Omissions

The “BOP” format (Business Owners Policy). is used for smaller commercial businesses whose operations are fairly standard in nature. This package policy is also generally used for those risk that have exhibited an above average control over exposures to claims which is reflected in lower pricing compared to a standard package policy.